USB to Ethernet Network Adapter – 100Mbit/s Networking – Android Tablets, Macbook,Tablets or Wifi Only Devices
This adapter is ideal to attach to Macbook’s, Tablet’s or a Windows PC released with only Wifi connectivity. The host device (PC,Mac or Tablet) need to have a free USB 2.0 port available. Due to Latency and signal strength, Wifi is still a lot slower than cable connected networks and this adapter will provide a ethernet / RJ45 network port to attach your device to a network switch or router for faster transfer of data and video/audio streaming compared to wifi.
- Switch 10Mbps, 100Mbps network automatically
- Half/Full Duplex 10/100Mbps operation
- Support Full Duplex Flow Control (IEEE 802.3x)
- Support all USB standard commands
- Support suspend/resume detection logic
- Compliant to USB interface version 1.0/1.1/2.0
- Support 10Mbps, 100Mbps
- Integrated Fast Ethernet MAC, physical clip and transceiver in one chip
- MS Windows 98SE/Me/2000/XP/Vista, Linux 2.4, or Mac OS
- Tested on Windows 10 and Windows 11, February 2022 Updates and compatible.
- Driver for this adapter if not automatically installed by your operating system can be downloaded from USB 2.0 to Ethernet Driver
After the driver above installed the device will show as below in Windows Device Manager:
For Gigabit Ethernet please use the Adapter Below