Wireless Touchpad Mouse & Keyboard – Lithium rechargeable battery
This All-in-One wireless Keyboard and Mouse can be used to control any wireless capable operating system (Windows, Mac, Android, IPad IOS) from a distance to do presentations, gaming or operate applications and is mostly used with the Android mini Dongles as at Android 4.0 Single 1Ghz CPU, 512MB DDR3, 4GB SDCard HDMI TV Dongle (Wi-Fi) – Turn any HDTV into a SmartTV / Android PC and Android 4.0 Dual-Core 1.6Ghz CPU, 1GB DDR, 4GB SDCard HDMI TV Dongle (Wi-Fi & Bluetooth) – Turn any HDTV into a SmartTV / Android PC
- Operating range: up to 10 meters maximum, without signal disturbance.
- Frequency range: 2.403GHZ ~ 2.480GHZ
- Operational voltage: 3.3V
- Charge Voltage: 4.4V ~ 5.25V
- Modulation: GFSK Channel: 78channels
- TX Power: less than +5dBm
- Transmission rate: 1M bit/sec
- Frequency tolerance: +/-30ppm
- Power consumption: 55mA (on), 1mA(sleep)
- Color: White + Black
- Battery Type: uses 2 x AAA Betteries (Not included)
- Item size: 15 * 10 * 2cm
- Item weight: 107g
- Package size: 17 * 14.5 * 3.5cm
- Package weight: 175g
If the Bulb / Globe LED lights up Orange or Yellow it indicates the keyboard is not paired with the USB Receiver Dongle
- Ensure Battery is Charged
- Press FN + ALT + F1 (RF marked Key on Keyboard) together and then wait until the Bulb / Globe Light on Keyboard starts to flash and release the keys.
- Insert the USB Dongle into a PC or Android Media Player and the keyboard will pair automatically with the USB Receiver.
- Some Keyboards might differ and will pair on FN + F1 Keys pressed together or only F1 Pressed while Powering on the keyboard and then inserting the USB Dongle to pair automatically.