1.8 Meter USB to Serial Port / RS232 to USB DB9 Pin Male Converter Cable
Easily connect serial devices through a USB port. Modern computers are often not equipped with RS232 ports, making the use of legacy peripherals and communication devices more difficult. The USB to Serial Converter, with its serial RS232 port, easily expands a single USB 1.1 port to connect and support serial modems, barcode scanners, digital cameras, card readers and other devices.
Windows compatibility with Plug and Play installation and hot-swappability help provide seamless use without inconvenient and frustrating device conflicts.
- USB port; Type A male
- RS232 port; 9-pin male
- Transfer rate: up to 225 kbps
- Bus powered
- Prolific PL2303 Chipset
- Cable Length: 45 cm (18 in.)
- Weight: 165 g (5.8 oz.)
- USB 1.1 or 2.0 port
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10 compatible
- USB to Serial 9pin RS232 Converter Cable
- User manual
- Driver Automatically installed with Windows 10 or downloadable via Prolific website.