10 Meter Active Repeater USB 3.0 Extension Cable With Booster | Male to Female
Connect your external USB 3.0 (or USB 2.0) device like External Hard drives / Flash Drives / NAS / Digital Camera or External USB Graphics to your system for long distance high speed data transmissions.
- USB 3.0 (USB3.1 Gen1) SuperSpeed specification
- Extends 10 meters
- Plug and play functionality
- Cable: 22AWG+25AWG+28AWG, OD:7.0mm
- No drivers required
- Microsoft Windows™, Android, Linux and Apple OS X™ compatible
- Micro-USB Ports for Additional Power (At the female end of cable to provide additional power if a high power usage device connected and in the middle of cable if more convenient for power, any of the 2 can be used)
To get an understanding of USB Connectors Wiring and Data Transfer Capabilities please see the blog at USB 1.1 vs USB 2.0 vs USB 3.0,3.1, 3.2 Gen1/Gen2 vs USB 4.0 | USB C vs Thunderbolt 3 vs Thunderbolt 4 Specifications
Note!! USB Ports provide around 500mA / 0.5Amp Power to devices. If the USB device connected to the cable such as a webcam or any USB Powered device draws too much amps from the USB Port, the Repeater chip inside cable will not have enough power and will drop signal. Please use devices with EXTERNAL power supplies on the Far end of the USB Cable or low power USB devices.
These USB Extension cables are commonly used with the USB to VGA and USB to HDMI Devices below to have a display at a remote location