2-Ring Single Set Infrared (IR) TX and RX Eyes for HDMI Splitters with IR, Matrix Switches with IR and IR Injection Kits
IR Links extend any IR remote control signal to another room. These links are used with various equipment / TV Links capable of plugging in an external IR emitter and receiver with a 3.5mm input / output. IR Receiver (larger IR “eye”) – Plugs into HDMI Extender Receiver. You will focus your IR Remote towards this receiver to operate equipment at the HDMI Transmitter side.
IR Emitter (small IR “eye”) – Plugs directly into HDMI Extender Transmitter. If one source needs to be controlled focus it in front of source IR port. If multiple sources needs to be controlled install it in a way that the emitter has direct line of sight to all source IR ports.
For the injection adapter you can visit HDMI IR Receiver adapter with 3.5mm IR Injection Input For Long HDMI Cables (to Control Source from another room), HDMI Splitters and Matrix Switches
***Please click on the item below on which you want to use this IR eye***
- 2D or 3D 2-Way (1×2) HDMI Splitter over CAT6e (HDMI Extender) with IR Extender using single or double CAT6e (50m 1080p / 100m 720p-1080i) – HDCP 1.2
- 2D or 3D HDMI Extender over CAT6e / CAT7 with IR Extender using single or double CAT6e (50m 1080p / 100m 720p-1080i) – HDCP 1.2
- 4×4 HDMI True Matrix Switch / Splitter / Extender over CAT6 with 4 Receiver units up to 60 Meter 1080p, 3D & IR Support
- Transmitter – HDMI Extender over LAN with IR / IP Network Switches (Ethernet / HDBaseT)
- Receiver – HDMI Extender over LAN with IR / IP Network Switches (Ethernet / HDBaseT) – Unlimited Receivers possible