200 Meter USB & VGA KVM Video Extender over CAT5e / CAT6 – Supports VGA / Keyboard / Mouse
This KVM Extender can extend any VGA signal (from PC, Notebook or any VGA source device) together with USB Keyboard and mouse control over CAT5, CAT6 or CAT7 up to 200 meter . Transmitter features a local VGA passthrough port to connect a local display for presentation / remote control capabilities
NOTE!!! Wireless Keyboards and Mouse may have a problem due to power usage from Wireless Dongle for these devices. For best practice and stability use a wired Keyboard / Mouse
VGA KVM Extender over Network Cable (CAT5e / CAT6) Example Installation and Usage Video
- It does not need a driver, it is plug and play
- Includes Transmitter and receiver units and USB KVM Cables from transmitter to source device.
- Extend source mouse, keyboard and VGA signal up to 200m with a resolution up to 1024×768?60Hz, 1280 x 1024 up to 100m and for shorter distances higher resolutions will be scaled by HDTV up to 1920 x 1080.
- Uses a single cable (CAT5E , CAT6) to extend signal.
- Supports Windows and other operating platforms
- VGA local output port
- USB output port
- Input connector: 1 x VGA + 1 x USB
- Output connector: 1-VGA, 2-USB
- local output:15 Pin HD VGA
- Input level range: 0.5 – 2.0V p-p
- Input level error: Less then 3mV
- Input impedance: 75Ω
- Output impedance: 75Ω
- Echo ullage: [email protected]
- SNR: 60dB
- Video standard: VGA
- Cable standard: CAT6
- Power adapter: DC 12V1Amp
- Operational temperature: -25?~+70?
- Deposited temperature: -40?~+80?
- Relative humidity: 0-95%(non-condensing?
- MTBF: >30000 hours