360 Degree Wifi to Infrared Remote Control (Control IR Remote devices via Wifi)
This universal intelligent infrared remote control can work with most types of home appliances using standard IR / Infrared Remotes. It pairs via Wi-fi with your smartphone and will control any IR / Infrared devices within the control radius via your phone such as a HDTV’s, Projectors, Digital Receivers, Air-cons, Blu-ray / DVD Players, electric fans and most other IR devices.
- The Wifi Infrared remote control supports voice control, you can pair it with a voice control device.
- The intelligent remote control allows you to control your home appliances even when you are not at home via your phone mobile signal to the internet
- The infrared remote control can create multiple scenes to control multiple home appliances at specific times or when one device switches on, another device switches on etc.
- The device must be placed at a suitable location with direct line of sight to ALL devices to be controlled within an 8 meter range. Infrared control only works on line of sight as your standard IR remote does.
- Model: Q-T148
- Input: DC 5V/1A
- Remote control: about 8m
- Infrared frequency: 38 kHz.
- Material: ABS
- Support Equipment: Android 4.0 & IOS8.0 and above
- Compatible OS: Android 4.0 and above, IOS 8.0 and above
Example installation diagram:
Instructions on how to connect:
To Connect to the Wifi Infrared Remote controller download the App “Smart Life – Smart Living” on the Play Store or Apple App Store, sign up with your email address and add a password. Your GPS/ location needs to be turned on while using the app.
Step 1 : Sign Up
After signing up , the Wifi Infrared Control device needs to be added to the app. In the top right corner press the + sign to add a device.
Select the “Others” option, then select Universal Remote Control
Step 2 : Wifi Connection
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS DEVICE CAN ONLY WORK ON 2.4 Ghz frequency on your wifi network. If on a 5Ghz Wifi Network please ensure when Pairing the device that you are switched to a 2.4Ghz SSID on your Wifi Network. After pairing, the IR devices can be controlled from a 4G Mobile, 5G Mobile, 5Ghz Wifi, but the device itself needs to connect to a 2.4Ghz Wifi Network.
Select the 2.4 Ghz Wifi Network and add password to pair the device to your network
- Confirm that the light on the unit is blinking rapidly. To set pairing mode Hold the power button Button with Blue Light) for 5-10 seconds and release.
- After confirming the app will connect to the device after the device detected on wifi Network then please select “DONE”
Step 3 : Remote connection
- Add IR Remote to a device ( TV , Air-Con , Camera, DVD, Audio Receiver etc) after selecting the device you want to connect to please select the option “Quick Match”.
- The Device also features IR Learning of which you can program all your remote buttons one by one to the specific functions for Power/Volume/Menu/Inputs etc. If you have trouble finding the correct “Quick Match” Remote then your current remotes can be programmed via learning mode by pointing the IR Remote to the device and programming each button.
Select the Make of the Television , DVD Player, Air-con , Camera etc.
Step 4 : Connecting
Please Point the universal remote controller to the device and press the button below to match.
If the Button has been pressed and the TV does not switch on ‘Click’ on “Another One” and try again to switch on / off the television , if button works after switching IR device on/off ‘Click’ CAN Control which indicates to the app that the IR device can be controlled.
After selecting “CAN Control” please point universal remote controller to the device and press the button below to match, or select Another one until the button works on the device , if it works select “Can control” again.
If buttons on phone app works correctly following the step above test the button on the phone and make sure the remote keys are working accordingly , please select “Can Control” if not select the different option on “Another Option”.
After all keys working the Match will be completed
What’s in the box:
- 1X Micro USB to USB Cable
- 1 X Infrared Remote Controller