Smart Temperature and Humidity Monitoring Smart Switch 20A for Geyser-Fish Tank-Humidity-Jacuzzi | Sonoff TH20 Elite
Sonoff TH20 Elite (the upgraded version of Sonoff TH16) is a Smart temperature and humidity monitoring switch based on ESP32 with an LCD screen. TH20 Elite keeps monitoring the temperature and humidity in real time. Once they reach your preset threshold or the device’s on/off state changes, you can receive a push notification on your phone.
TH Elite stores 6-Months of Temperature & Humidity historical data, accurate to the hour.
Smart scenes support setting triggers with temperature, humidity, On, and Off and supports execution actions with on, off, and Invert.
Support adding Sonoff devices to Home Assistant for control and automation through eWeLink add-on.
TH Elite turns your traditional thermostat into a smart and easy way to monitor the temperature and humidity.
- 20A Max & Dry Contact Output– Support to connect 20A Max high load, dry contact output.
- LCD Screen– Real-time monitoring of temperature and humidity data, the screen refreshes every 5 seconds.
- 6-Months temperature & humidity Historical Data by the hour– Support to review the temperature & humidity history data by the hour, day, and month. Past 6-month history data can be exported in .xlsx format and accurate to the hour.
- Local Automatic Control– Support LAN control, automatic control is more reliable. You can set up 8 automatic control programs for you to save on your electricity bills and create comfortable surroundings.
- Voice Control and Query– Works with Alexa, and Google Assistant, you can query temperature and humidity values by using voice commands.
- Sonoff TH Elite: 20 Amp (Max 4000W Heating Element connected on this Smart switch)
- Model: THR320D
- THR320D Input/Output: 100-240V~50/60Hz 20A Max
- Dry contact: 5-30V, 1A Max
- Casing material: PC V0
- Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz
- Color: White
This Smart Switch cannot monitor Humidity or Temperature without a Temperature Probe. You can use any of the 2 probes below to monitor water/liquid temps and air humidity etc to switch on scenes or routines at certain levels: