Active 1×3 Digital Audio Toslink Optical Splitter – SPDIF audio splitter – 1 x Input and 3 x Outputs
- Active Splitter with no Quality Loss on Audio | Split 1 SPDIF/Toslink Signal to 3 x SPDIF/Toslink signals to connect audio to several areas or digital receivers.
- Audio format support: LPCM2.0/DTS/Dolby-AC3
- Support signal re-timing
- Pptical fiber cable loss-less 0.2Db/m, Output Distances tested up to 60 meters but longer lengths possible
- Over-voltage protection to prevent damage caused by connecting unmatched power adapters to the splitter
- DC5V/500mA power supply
Optical Toslink Splitter Functions and Review Video
- Peak Wavelength: 650nm
- Max Baud Rate:16Mbps
- Output Cable Distance: Tested up to 60 meter (Use the optical fiber cable loss less than 0.2Db/m)
- Max working current:100mA
- DC PSU Input: AC (50Hz,60Hz) 100V-240V
- DC PSU Output: DC5V / 500mA
- Operating Temperature Range: 0 to 40 degrees Celsius
- Operating Humidity Range: 5 to 90%RH(No Condensation)
- Dimension: 54 x 54 x 23.5mm
- Color: White
Operating and Connecting:
1.Connect Toslink Optical Cable from Source / Player to the splitter input.
2.Connect the 3x Outputs to amplifier, home theater etc by using a Toslink optical cable.
3.Connect the included 5V power supply to the splitter DC input port.
1 x 1 Input 3 Output Optical Toslink Audio Splitter
1 x Power Adapter
1 x User Manual