Component Video & Digital Coaxial Audio Balun / Extender over CAT5e / CAT6 Cable up to 305 meter
This set is used to transmit Component (Green,Blue,Red) Video (or also known as YPbPr video) over long distances via networking CAT6e STP cable. The Component Video/DiditalAudio Balun (MB-COVDAB) allows one component video (YPbPr or RGB) signal and one Digital Audio signal to be transmitted via one Category 5e/6 twisted pair cable for more cost-efficient cabling.Used in pairs , the ComponentVideo / Digital Audio Balun supports 480i/p,720p and 1080i video formats.
Features & Benefits
- Rental & staging, venues
- Camcorder connections
- Mobile video production
- Podium presentation systems.
- Supports 480i/p, 720p, 1080i/p
- Supports 480i/p up to 1,000 ft (305m) via Cat5E/6
- Supports 720p/1080i/p up to 500 ft (152m) via Cat5E/6
- Supports Digital audio on Thirdtwisted pairup to 600 ft(200m)
- Cost-efficient cabling
- Quicker moves, adds and changes
Quick Setup Guide
- Plug the RCA connectors of the transmitter Balun into the Video and Audio outputs of the source component you wish to transmit. Plug the Video and Audio connectors from the receive Balun into your desired input component.
- Insert the CAT5/CAT6e cable into both ends of the Baluns. Use standard EIA 568A/B termination on RJ45 Connectors.
Use high quality Surge Protection plugs on your equipment to ensure unstable power from electrical wall socket / electrical surges will have less chance of damaging your equipment. a UPS (Uninterruptible power supply) is highly recommended in all areas of your home or business where LCD’s, players and HDMI Equipment is installed.