mini-HDFURY Pro – HDMI to Component / YPbPr or VGA Converter – Same functions as HDFURY2
Tested 100% with all common HDMI sources such as Multichoice HDPVR, Apple TV Player, Mvix (HDMI Version), Sony Playstation 3, Microsoft Xbox 360, DVD players and Blu-ray Players on the SA market.
This product is similar to the HDFURY2. It will convert video & audio from a HDMI source to Component (3-RCA / YPbPr) or VGA / HD15 / D-Sub (15 pins, 3 rows of 5 pins each) with separate Toslink Digital Audio output or analogue 3.5mm Stereo Output.
● HDMI input that converts to one YPbPr+SPDIF or VGA+SPDIF.
● Can be connected to any non-HDCP certified HDTV and still provide an HD quality picture.
● Supported video input : HDMI 1080p, 720p, 1080i, 576p or 480i/p
● Supported audio output : SPDIF (Optical Toslink) (Adapter included from mini-Toslink to Standard Toslink) or 3.5mm Analogue Stereo Audio Output
● Supported output :
– YPbpr : 480i/50HZ, 480i/60HZ, 720i/50HZ, 720i/60HZ, 1080i/50HZ, 1080i/60HZ
– VGA: 480P/50HZ, 480P/60HZ, 720P/50HZ, 720P/60HZ, 1080P/50HZ, 1080P/60HZ
● Supports the same format as input. No Upscaling or downscaling of resolutions. Your end display needs to supported the resolution on the Component or VGA input from the source device e.g for 720p the resolution 1280 x 720 needs to be supported on display which is a 16:9 aspect ratio, for 1080p input, 1920 x 1080 needs to be supported on the display device YPbPr or VGA input.
● HDCP 1.2 protocol compliant.
● Installs in seconds
● Supplied with VGA to Component cable for HDMI to YPbPr (Red/Green/Blue for Video) installtions.
● No external power required (> 5m HDMI Cable installations may require additional external power supply).
Connection and Operation Instructions
1. Connect one cable from HDMI Source / Player into the Converter HDMI input.
2. Connect VGA+SPDIF or YPbPr+SPDIF from monitor or projector into Converter outputs. Only one output at a time can be used.
Use high quality Surge Protection plugs on your equipment to ensure unstable power from electrical wall socket / electrical surges will have less chance of damaging your equipment. a UPS (Uninterruptible power supply) is highly recommended in all areas of your home or business where LCD’s, players and HDMI Equipment is installed.