Gas Popup Panel / Popup Desk with 2pin Electrical Plug and HDMI, VGA, Audio, Composite & RJ45 Networking (Hidden Conference HDMI Socket)
Gas Pop-ups also referred to as Popup Boxes / Popup Desks or Hidden Desktop Sockets are used to hide away cables in boardrooms, testing stations where multiple connections of Video & Audio is used and a clean installation is required of cabling. When installed the popup will be level with the table or wall and releases on push action to popup and have ready-to-connect adapters for most available video & audio sources as listed below. The connectors on the gas popup panel features coupler based connections (Female to Female Sockets) to easily connect laptops, tablets, DVD Players, Blu-ray Players, Gaming consoles and any other sources with the outputs as specified below.
- Colour : Black (as per product picture)
- Video Connections : HDMI Type A (Standard HDMI Socket), VGA Female connector, Composite Video (Yellow RCA Connector).
- Networking Connections : 1 x RJ45 Female Sockets
- Power Connections : 2 pin South African 220v Power plug, rated current 10 Amp.
- Weight : 900g
- Panel Size : 175 x 130mm (Outer Plate resting on Table) – 150mm x 120mm (“Inner” into Table/Wall – This needs to be your cut size into table), Depth 130mm (minimum distance into wall / table)
- Electrical Outlet 10 Amps / 220v (2000 Watt maximum power load)