MX3 2.4G Gyroscope Wireless Keyboard and Mouse / IR Remote Control for Media Player
The mouse on the remote functions In-Air via a built-in Gyro and controlled by motion Left/Right and Up/Down. No Surface needed. It will work on most Media Players with a USB port such Media Players below and also any PC / Apple Device or Android Device. This remote features a Back-Light which can be activated to see the keys clearly when operating in the dark.
This product is ICASA Approved and supplied with the appropriate lable.
- Compatible with Google Android Smart TV/Box,IPTV,Networked set-top Box,Mini PC, HTPC,Windows,MAC OS, PS3, Projector etc
- Motion sensor which allows mouse to be controlled by waving the remote.
- Transmission distance up to 10 meters.
- Plug and play,convenient to operate in horizontal and vertical mode for games and typing
- Features IR learning: it can learn up to 5 keys on your TV IR remote
How to Program the MX3 Remote Step by Step Instructional Video
|Systerm support||Google/ Android OS|
|Transmission and control||2.4 G RF wireless radio-frequency technique|
|Sensor||3-Gyro + 3-Gsensor|
|Number Of Keys||81 keys|
|Working Consumption||Less than 10mA|
|Material||Plastic and silicone|
|Product Dimensions||172 x 52 x 19mm|
|Packaged Contents||1 x 2.4 G Keyboard with IR Remote|
1 x USB Wireless Receiver
1 x User Manual
|IR learning function||1. Long press the TV button,the LED light will automatically go from fast flashing to slow flashing then the remote mouse will enter into IR learning mode.|
2. After the remote mouse and the TV remote control have been aligned through infrared transmission, press the POWER button of the TV control and the
LED of the remote mouse and it will light indicating that the air mouse has
received code values from the TV remote control.
3. Click air mouse key that need to learn, the LED light will start slow flashing which means that the TV remote control air mouse has received the code values.
4.After the learning process, you can press the TV button to exit learning mode and the LED light will stop automatically.