Price per Meter – CAT7 Network Cable SSTP Pure Copper Ethernet Cable up to 10Gbit/s (All pairs individually shielded, multi-core with braiding)
CAT7 SSTP (SS / double shielded with Braiding / Ripcord for grounding cable + all pairs individually shielded) are used for high bandwidth networks <= 10Gbit/s (are backwards compatible to slower networks) and for use with any of our HDMI Extenders over CAT5e / CAT6 / CAT7 products which uses up to 10.8Gbit/s bandwidth.
Note!! CAT7 is designed for high speeds and optimal bandwidth to work with ARJ45, GG45 or TERA Connectors. It can be used with RJ45 (8P8C) or Tool-Free RJ45 Connectors as below but speed and distance possible will decrease.
Besides the foil shield, the twisting of the pairs and number of turns per inch causes RF shielding and protects from cross-talk. Cat 7 cable standard has been created to allow 10 Gigabit Ethernet over copper cabling. Cat 7 cable is rated for transmission frequencies of up to 600 MHz.
For HDMI Extenders to use a higher color depth, higher bandwidth cables are required such as this cable to ensure best video/audio transmission, minimal signal attenuation and longer distances possible. This cable is full copper / solid-core cabling inside to ensure best possible signal transfer and no other mixed materials are used on the wiring to ensure best signal transfer / quality and stability.
- Conductor : 22AWG Copper 0. 643±0. 01mm, 600Mhz Frequency
- Insulation : HDPE 1. 42±0. 06mm
- Cores/Pairs : 8/4
- Drain Wire : Full Copper
- Shield : Polyester Tape/Al Foil
- Sheath : 7.4±0.1mm PVC/LSOH/PE
- Elongation : Min. 150%
- Temperature Range : -20 up to +75?
- Tensile strength : Min. 0. 51Kg/mm2
- Conductor Resistance : Max. 9. 38Ω/100m
- Resistance Unbalance : Max. 2%
- Insulation Resistance : Max. 150Ω/Km
- Mutual Capacitance : Max. 5600pF/100m
- Capacitance Unbalance : Max. 330pF/100m
- Impedance : 100±15
- Spark Test : 2000v
- Delay Skew : Max. 20ns/100m
- Velocity Of Propagation : 67%
To terminate / crimp RJ45 connectors correctly onto UTP or STP cables use the Crimping Tool below.
Due to width of CAT 7 Cable the Krone RJ45 connectors below can be used on this cable