RG-59 flexible coaxial cable is 75 ohm cable and often used for VHF/UHF receive applications, television and cable applications.
RG59 cable can also be used to make up an Serial digital interface (SDI) cable. Using the RG59 cable together with http://www.hdcabling.co.za/bnc-crimp-on-connecter-p-537.html you will be able to make Serial digital interface (SDI) cable.
- Solid polythene insulated 1/0.6mm copper clad steel
conductor, braid screened.
- PVC Black sheathed overall.
- Nominal outside diameter : 6.15mm.
- Inner diameter : 1/0.64mm
- Capacitance : 68pF/m.
- Nominal attenuation (10m) : 1.3dB at 100MHz
- 1.9dB at 200MHz
- 4.6dB at 1000MHz.
Maximum RF working voltage : 3.5kV peak.