Single Port POE Injector – 12 volt to 57 volt – 1Gb/s for POE CCTV Cameras/Wifi Access Points/VOIP Phones
This adapter is designed to power any RouterBOARD, CCTV Camera, Wifi Access point or any other POE Device over Gigabit Ethernet. Simply connect your power source and then use an Ethernet cable to connect the injector to the POE device. The POE Injector reduces the number of wires and only requires 1 x CAT6 Ethernet Cable to Power a POE Capable device and transmit data to it. Power over pins 4 and 5 is used to power and communicate with 10/100/1000 Mbps devices.
Common Power Supplies below which is used with the POE Injector depending on voltage required for your equipment the correct one needs to be chosen.
– PoE: Passive PoE (non 802.3af)
– Input Voltage: 12-48V DC (Accepts up to 56V)
– Output Voltage : any
– Power: 4,5 Cable Pins – 12-48V; 7,8 Pins -Return
– Max. Current: 2A
– Ethernet Cable Length: Up to 60m
– Ethernet Speed: 10/100/1000 Mbps