Male USB 3.1 Type C to HDMI Female adapter – 4k Ultra HD Thunderbolt 3 Compatible – Thunderbolt 3 Compatible for Macbook / Lenovo / Dell
This Adapter lets you connect your MacBook with USB-C port to an HDMI display.
The Cable also supports Phone Desktop Modes Screen Mirroring such as EMEI for Huawei Devices or Samsung Dex Desktop mode for Samsung devices. If your screen is not duplicated when cable plugged in please check that Screen Mirroring or one of the desktop modes available are selected on the phone to enable it to be mirrored onto a HDTV / Projector or any other HDMI Display.
The adapter also supports some Windows PC’s for video output via USB 3.1 such as Lenovo and Dell. Please check with the Laptop/PC manufacturer first that the USB 3.1 port supports Alternate Displayport or Video output via USB 3.1, some motherboards do not support this function. For some Macbook’s if video is distorted or not displayed please check security settings in the bios. Change the thunderbolt 3 security settings in Bios for Macbook if any compatibility issues.
This USB Type-C to HDMI Adapter lets you output digital HDMI audio & video signals from USB 3.1 Type-C equipped units. Simply connect the Male Type-C plug to your required Type-C source and run a Male to Male HDMI cable with the length of your choice to the display.
NOTE!!! This USB C Adapter is compatible with smartphones supporting Displayport ALT Mode via USB C Such as Samsung S22, S22+, S22 Ultra, S23+, S23 Ultra, Hauwei P40 etc. Please check your phone specs if video signal supported via USB C Output port, the cable cannot provide this function if the smartphone does not support it. You can also download an app to check if Video via USB is supported from the Apple Store or Google Play Store, just search for “Checker for Type C Video” or similar.
All Functions of this adapter from a USB C Port such as USB C to Ethernet, USB C to USB 3.0 / Hub, USB C to SD Card etc will work on any operating system and laptop / PC since it is data based ports.
HDMI, VGA or Displayport Video output via USB C requires specific ports such as listed below
Displayport Alt Mode Video OR Thunderbolt 3/4 via USB C needs to be supported by the Laptop or PC Motherboard Manufacturer. Please see below the indication to check if your USB C Port is capable of video output. You can also confirm this with your laptop supplier. Not Any USB C Port will support video output via the USB C port.
- Transmits Digital Video & Audio Signals
- Supports resolutions including 480p, 480i, 720p, 1080p & 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz 4K (3840 x 2160) UltraHD resolutions
- Compatible with most USB-C devices that supports video output via USB C Port. Please check with your manufacturer that Video via USB C is supported. NOT All Laptops supports Video via USB C Port. (MacBook / Pro 2015, 2016, 2017 / ChromeBook Pixel / Microsoft Surface Pro4 / Asus Zen Aio / HP Pavilion x2 / Lumia 950/950XL / Samsung S8, Galaxy Note8, Galaxy Note9, Huawei Mate 10, P20 / Dell XPS12 XPS13 XPS15 / Acer Aspire R13 /V15, S5-391-6419 Nitro / V17 Nitro, Predator 15/17, Asus ROG G752VL / GT752VT / GT752VY / GT700VO, ZenBook Pro UX501VM / CLEVO P750DM / P770DM / P870DM, Lenovo ThinkPad P50 /P70, MSI GS40 / GS60 / GT72 / GT80 / Vortex / WS60 / WS72, VAIO S11)
- Compatible with smartphones supporting Displayport ALT Mode via USB C Such as Samsung S22, S22+, S22 Ultra, S23+, S23 Ultra, Hauwei P40 etc. Please check your phone specs if signal supported via USB C Output port
- Colour: white with Aluminium finish