1.2 Meter HDMI to VGA Cable with Analog 3.5mm Audio Extractor | USB Powered
This product is similar to the HDFURY and HDMI to VGA Ultimate 1080 model powered converters. It will convert video from a HDMI source to VGA / HD15. The Cable has a built-in chipset which is USB Powered as below and will extract audio from the HDMI Stream to analogue 3.5mm Audio to be used on display / projector if needed.
- Supported video input : HDMI 1080P / 720p / 1080i
- Supported video output : VGA: 480P/50HZ, 480P/60HZ, 720P/50HZ, 720P/60HZ, 1080P/50HZ, 1080P/60HZ – Supports the same format as input. No Upscaling or downscaling of resolutions. Your end display needs to supported the resolution on the VGA input from the source device e.g. for 720p the resolution 1280 x 720 needs to be supported on display which is a 16:9 aspect ratio, for 1080p input, 1920 x 1080 needs to be supported on the display device VGA input.
- Supported Audio Output – Stereo Analogue via 3.5mm Audio Jack output on Adapter cable
- HDCP 1.2 protocol compliant.
- Powered from USB Port on Display / Projector or Nearby PC or 220v to USB Power adapter.
Connection and Operation Instructions
1. Connect one cable from HDMI Source / Player into the Cable HDMI input.
2. Connect VGA from monitor or projector into converter output. Connect Audio if needed from adapter 3.5mm audio output port
Use high quality Surge Protection plugs on your equipment to ensure unstable power from electrical wall socket / electrical surges will have less chance of damaging your equipment. a UPS (Uninterruptible power supply) is highly recommended in all areas of your home or business where LCD’s, players and HDMI Equipment is installed.