192kHz 24Bit Digital to Analog Audio Converter | External PC Audio Device with Optical Toslink
This device converts Optical Toslink Digital Audio signals or Coaxial Digital Audio signals to an analog stereo audio signal. The device has Stereo RCA Outputs and a 3.5mm headphone jack output. The built-in professional audio amplifier chip and volume adjustment knob can be adjusted for the output audio ports. The product’s bass adjustment knob provides additional lower Hz Bass frequencies to the audio stream.
- One Optical Toslink Input and One Coaxial Digital input port.
- One USB input for connection to a PC or Laptop. The device will then function as an external audio device with Optical Output, Coaxial Digital output, RCA Output or Stereo 3.5mm Output. The Device does NOT support a USB flash drive
- One Stereo RCA output interface to connect to a Home Theatre, Sound Bar or any AV (Red/White RCA) Device
- One channel 3.5mm audio output interface for connection to headphones or any 3.5mm speakers.
- Supports 192kHz 24bit input sampling rates
- Supports volume adjustment
- Supports bass adjustment
When connecting the device to a Windows PC / Laptop via the included USB Cable as in below example the device will function as an External Audio Device. The Optical and Coaxial Inputs can then be selected as OUTPUTS in this case and audio passed from PC –> USB –> Optical / Coaxial Digital / RCA or 3.5mm Jack outputs.
②Power Indicator Light
③Digital Audio Input Interface – Coaxial Digital Input (Can be switched to OUTPUT if connected via USB to a Windows PC/Laptop)
④Digital Audio Input Interface – Optical Toslink Audio Input (Can be switched to OUTPUT if connected via USB to a Windows PC/Laptop)
⑤USB sound card input interface
⑥Use this knob to adjust the output bass component
①Analog Audio Output Interface, Connect to audio amplifier / RCA Speaker System / HDTV
②3.5mm audio output interface, connect to headphones or 3.5mm speakers
④Lights up when a PC / Laptop is connected to the USB port
⑤Lights up when digital optical audio signal is used as the input
⑥Lights up when digital coaxial audio signal is used as the input
⑦Adjust the output volume with this knob
⑧Input signal switch button (Between Coaxial Digital and Optical Toslink)
⑨Power on/off button
- 1 x 192Khz 24Bit Digital to Analog Converter
- 1 Meter Male USB to Male USB
- 1 Meter USB to DC
- 1 Meter Optical
Please NOTE!!! This unit does NOT Include a 220v to DC Power supply and works from the included USB to DC cable and is Powered from a nearby USB port. If no USB port available use the 5v power supply as below:
Sample Installation Examples:
Connection and Operation Example:
Note!!! This DAC supports digital PCM audio input format. Please set your digital audio device such as HDTV, DVD Player, Blu-ray Player, Gaming console etc into PCM or LPCM audio before using it. IT DOES NOT support Dolby 5.1, DTS or AC3 Input Audio
Common Cables used with this converter: