Want to watch movies or recorded television programs on your computer monitor that has a VGA or DVI-I port ? This converter will allow you connect your video source devices like VCR’s, camcorders or DVD players to your VGA computer monitor. Any source / player with a Composite (Yellow RCA) or S-Video output can be connected to be converted to VGA. You can even keep your computer connected and just switch between inputs. Simple to use. Connection cables and AC power adapter are included.
The opposite converter (to connect your PC’s graphics card VGA port to a standard TV with Yellow RCA / Composite or Svideo inputs) are available at VGA to RCA / Svideo Converter – PC to TV.
● Transform AV into VGA signal
● 1 channel video input
● 1 channel S-video input
● 1 channel VGA signal input
● 1 channel VGA signal output
● DC-5V outside power supply
● Supports signal: VIDEO, S-VIDEO, CVBS, VGA
● Support system : PAL/NTSC Output
● Resolution: 800×600@60HZ,800×600@75HZ,1024×768@60HZ
● Dimentions : 10 x 6 x 3 cm (4.0 x 2.25 x 1.0 in.)
● Can adjust lightness, contrast, color saturation etc parameter
● Image freeze
● Save current work estate when the power cut
● Caption prompt in work estate
Use high quality Surge Protection plugs on your equipment to ensure unstable power from electrical wall socket / electrical surges will have less chance of damaging your equipment. a UPS (Uninterruptible power supply) is highly recommended in all areas of your home or business where LCD’s, players and HDMI Equipment is installed.
** NOTE!! – Composite / Yellow RCA has a limitation of 480 scanlines / 480i resolution (more or less equal to 640 x 480) which is a limitation by international specification and not a limitation of the converter. The converter will supply the same resolution output as input (up to 1024 x 768)