1×8 (8 way) Active / Powered VGA Splitter – 150Mhz (1600 x 1280 resolution / 70Hz)
VGA / SVGA / XGA / UXGA / WXGA (up to 1920 x 1440) Splitter used to distribute single VGA source such as PC or Laptop for presentation to multiple displays over long distances.
8 Way VGA Video Splitter Usage / Review and Instructional Setup Video
● Work on any hardware platform with all operating systems.
● Driver-free feature simplifies installation procedure.
● Hook up with an additional VGA multiplier / splitter enable to extend / cascade the splitter and form a larger network.
● It allows small to midsize companies to build highly scalable and reliable training or conference system.
Mhz is a measure of bandwidth. It determines the maximum resolution each switch can support. It breaks down to the following approximations.
150Mhz = up to 1600×1200
250Mhz = up to 1920×1440
400Mhz = up to 2048×1536
● Ultra High 250MHz Bandwidth provides sharp, clear images at any resolution up to 1920 x 1440: VGA, Super VGA, or XGA and Multi-Sync Monitors.
● Up to 40 Meters is an ideal data transmission distance, but it can provide distances up to 60 Meters depending on quality of VGA cables used.
● Metal Housing presents the most durable and reliable unit.
● Supports “hot swapping” and “plug & play”
● Saves desk space with slim-line design.
● Easy to install, no driver required.
● Works on any platform with all operating systems.
– Power Adapter DC 9V, 500mA
– Input Connector HD 15 Female
– Output Connector 8 x HD 15Female
– Weight 900g
– Temperature 0°C – 60°C
– Bandwidth 250MHz
– Resolution 1920 x 1440/70Hz
Sample Installation Diagram below:
Use high quality Surge Protection plugs on your equipment to ensure unstable power from electrical wall socket / electrical surges will have less chance of damaging your equipment. a UPS (Uninterruptible power supply) is highly recommended in all areas of your home or business where LCD’s, players and HDMI Equipment is installed.