2 Port HDMI KVM Switch | Keyboard/Video/Mouse Switch | 4K Ultra HD
The 2 port HDMI/USB KVM is used to connect multiple computers to the same Keyboard, Mouse and HDMI Display e.g. in a server room you will need 1 display, keyboard and mouse only and switch between the different servers or PC’s via the switch to use one set of controls and one display. Adaptive EDID/HDCP decryption, can adapt to a variety of complex application environments. The switch has excellent image processing and transmission capabilities.
Note: Please use a wired keyboard and mouse. Wifi Keyboards and mouse might work but not tested. When indicator light flashes, it means the switch cannot support the input resolution. Please change the resolution on server / PC / Source to one of the supported resolutions below.
- 2 Inputs of high-definition video sources and 3x USB interfaces;
- Supports video resolutions up to 4Kx2K@30Hz including lower resolutions like FullHD / 1080p / 720p etc；
- Adaptive EDID/HDCP decryption, able to adapt to a variety of complex application environment;
- USB devices that can be connected : USB mouse, keyboard, printer (self powered), camera (self powered), etc; Please note Wireless USB Devices may require additional power and not all wireless devices may work with the switch.
- Built-in automatic adjustment system
- Built-in ESD protection system;
- Simple to install, plug and play;
- 1 x 2-Port HDMI KVM Switch
- 2 x USB Type B Cables
- Unit is Powered by HDMI and USB – No Power Supply Needed
Note!! HDMI Cables not included. It needs to be purchased separately and we have various lengths available, please email for a specific length. We also have alternative longer USB Cables in-stock which can be purchased separately if the bundled USB Cables too short.