20km Single Mode BiDi SFP Transceiver Module SET | Cisco & Generic Network Switch Compatible | 1000BaseBX Bi-Directional
These Fiber SFP modules have been individually programmed to be compatible with Cisco and is 100% compatible with other generic sfp coding brands such as Tenda, TPLink, TrendNet, Netgear, Ubiquiti / Unifi and generic OEM brands.
This SFP is Hot-Pluggable and it can be inserted into a Network or POE Network Switch without the need to power-down the switch.
The small form-factor pluggable (SFP) is a compact, hot-pluggable network interface module used for both telecommunication and data communications applications. An SFP interface on networking hardware is a modular (plug-and-play) slot for a media-specific transceiver in order to connect a fiber optic cable or sometimes a copper cable.
Please see our guide at Fiber Optic Cables SFP Compatibility for more information.
- Support IEEE802.3 and Fiber Channel Applications
- Single fiber bi-directional data links with 1.25G GbE and 1.0625G Fiber-Channel
- Support up to 20km Transmission on Simplex Single Mode Fiber Cables
- 1550nm transmitter with DFB laser
- 1310nm receiver with PIN-TIA
- Connector: 1x LC UPC per Module
- Data Rate: 1.25Gbps
- Operation case temperature -40~85°C for Industrial, and 0~70°C for commercial
- RoHS6 Compliant
- Wave Length : 1550nm/1310nm
Example of Bidi SFP with Simplex LC Fiber SFP Installation
|Operating Case Temp for C-temp
|Operating Case Temp for I-temp
|Power Supply Voltage
|Bit Rate for GE
|Bit Rate for Fiber Channel
These Bi-Directional SFP Modules are commonly installed with the Simplex Single Mode LC to LC Fiber Cables Below:
Below are Network Switches and POE Network Switches commonly used with these SFP’s to enable the switches to be up-linked by Fiber Cables
SFP Module Installation Instructional Video