2×4 (2 inputs, 4 outputs) Active / Powered VGA Switch & Splitter combo – 250Mhz (1920 x 1440 resolution / 70Hz)
This VGA / SVGA / XGA / UXGA / WXGA (up to 1920 x 1440) Switch / Splitter is used to distribute 2 x VGA sources such as PC or Laptop for presentation to multiple displays (up to 4 displays) over long distances.
● Work on any hardware platform with all operating systems.
● Driver-free feature simplifies installation procedure.
● Hook up with an additional VGA multiplier / splitter enable to extend / cascade the splitter and form a larger network.
Mhz is a measure of bandwidth. It determines the maximum resolution each switch can support. It breaks down to the following approximations.
150Mhz = up to 1600×1200
250Mhz = up to 1920×1440
400Mhz = up to 2048×1536
● 250MHz Bandwidth provides sharp, clear images at any resolution up to 1920 x 1440: VGA, Super VGA, or XGA and Multi-Sync Monitors.
● Up to 40 Meters is an ideal data transmission distance, but it can provide distances up to 60 Meters depending on quality of VGA cables used. Ghosting may occur on any analogue signal such as VGA on very long distances.
● Supports “hot swapping” and “plug & play”
● Saves desk space with slim-line design.
● Easy to install, no driver required.
● Works on any platform with all operating systems.
– Power Adapter DC 9V, 500mA
– Input Connector HD 15 Female
– Input Connector 2 x HD15 / VGA Female
– Output Connector 4 x HD15 / VGA Female
– Weight 550g
– Temperature 0°C – 60°C
– Bandwidth 250MHz
– Resolution 1920 x 1440/70Hz