30A Smart WIFI Breaker with Energy Monitoring | CBI
The 30A Smart WIFI Breaker with Energy Monitoring | CBI is an energy monitoring, scheduling and control device with load management and automation capability. The CBI Home App, Tuya App or Smart Life App enables the user to configure these devices to react to current, voltage, time, power and many other variables or a combination thereof. The CBI Astute Smart Controller can be used to remotely control pool pumps, lights, geysers, etc.
Please ensure all electrical wiring is done by someone who is qualified to do so or knows how to work safely with electricity. Please be safe when working with electricity and ensure correct procedures followed. We recommend installation by a qualified electrician for all electrical equipment.
To install this DIN Rail breaker on a Samite Type Rail DB Board please use the adapter as at DIN Rail to Samite Rail Adapter.
- Wi-Fi enabled (2.4 GHz only)
- Max 6600W Power Usage (Jacuzzi, Geyser and Stove safe if not using more than 6600 Watt continuously)
- Compact size
- Energy monitoring
- Energy control
- Application controlled (via the free App)
- Custom automation and custom scenarios
- Multiple ON / OFF programs
- Manual bypass with ON / OFF switch (Power Button)
- Scheduling function – day / week / hour / minute
- Service life: 20 000 operations at full load
- Protective lift-up cover – sealable
- Switched Live contact reduces wiring
- Dual mount: CBI Mini Rail or DIN rail (remove escutcheon adaptor)
- No hub required
- Switch (on device)
- Phone (Wi-Fi)?ÿ
- Voice (Alexa or Google Assistant)
- Control geysers and other appliances via:
Additional features include:
- Real-time status indicator (see on or off status on your phone)
- Timers (once-off or repeat daily / weekly)
Example of Scene below when a specific device draws too much power to switch off other devices based on AMPS / Current Usage:
Example installation diagram of smart breaker:
If used as a breaker that must be auto-on e.g. mains breaker or similar please be aware that your wifi will also be down when main power is down with no control to Wifi Smart Breaker due to no wifi connection when all power down.
In such a case please setup below status to “ON” when breaker status must be set after power failure / load shedding, default is OFF. This setting is saved to the breaker itself and will be set after a restart / power failure / load shedding.