4×1 (4 input ports) 4k HDR HDMI Switch with Audio Extractor (Toslink & 3.5mm Audio Jack)
Switch has been tested with HDPVR 2P, HDPVR Pace and UEC, DSTV Explora to output dolby digital 5.1 from the HDMI ports (for channels having Dolby Digital on DSTV) on all devices supporting dolby digital 5.1 output via HDMI port.
Also tested with Apple TV Player, Mvix (HDMI Version), Sony Playstation 3/4, Microsoft Xbox 360 & Xbox One, DVD players and Blu-ray Players on the SA market to output dolby digital 5.1 via optical output.
HDMI devices (any source / player, LCD, Plasma etc) have different results when inserting HDMI Repeater devices depending on the equipment you are using (a repeater device is any switch / splitter / extender etc). Please ensure to get confirmation from the manufacturer of your source / player / LCD that the specific player or LCD can communicate via a HDMI Repeater. Some source devices might not allow any HDMI device between itself and the LCD and will only function via a direct HDMI cable to the LCD. The opposite is also possible where the LCD needs a direct connection to the source / player and will not accept a regenerated signal from a HDMI Repeater device. Your display or source manufacturer can confirm if their product supports the functions required.
Example Diagram of Installation:
This switch has 4 x HDMI inputs, 1 x HDMI output, 1 x Optical audio output & 1 x 3.5mm Stereo Headphone Analogue Output. It features a built in audio converter that will convert the HDMI audio from any of the 4 HDMI inputs and convert it to simultaneous audio output in HDMI & Optical. That way you can integrate any type of digital sound system, even if it doesn’t directly support HDMI audio.
● Switches easily between up to four HDMI sources / players / gaming consoles.
● Supports Blu-Ray 24/50/60 fps / HD-DVD / xvYCC / Playstation 3 / Multichoice HDPVR / XBOX 360 and other HDMI source devices on the market.
● Supports switching of 3D content.
● Extends the range of HDMI compliant device by equalizing and re-clocking the HDMI signal.
● Maintains high resolution video – beautiful, sharp HDTV resolutions up to 1080pand computer resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 are easily achieved.
● HDMI Built-In Equalizer to allow longer HDMI cables lengths up to 15 Meter.
● HDCP Compliant to allow switching of HDCP devices.
● Discrete IR remote (included).
● Supports deep color 30bit, 36bit.
● Digital audio format, as DTS-HD/Dolby-TrueHD / LPCM7.1 / DTS / Dolby-AC3 / DSD.
● Support signal retiming.
● Support input up to 15metres AWG24 HDMI 1.3/1.4 standard cable length.
● Output up to 15metres AWG24 cable length.
● Inputs can be switched with the IR remote control，also can be controlled by button.
● It can smartly jump over those input sources which are not connected.
● With the smart function of memory, it can come back to the last status / input when restarted or reconnected.
● No loss of quality.
● Installs in minutes.
● Need DC5V / 0.8A power supply. Included with purchase.
– HDMI version : HDMI 1.4
– HDCP version : HDCP1.2
– Frames per Second : 24/50/60 fps.
– Resolutions: 1080p / 1080i / 720p / 576p / 576i / 480p / 480i
– Support video color format : 24bit / 30-bit / 36-bit deep color, HDR
– Support audio input format : DTS-HD / Dolby-TrueHD / LPCM7.1 / DTS / Dolby-AC3 / DSD
– Audio Output : HDMI same as input, Optical Dolby Digital / Digital PCM 48Khz / Dolby Digital 5.1 / DTS 3/2 via Toslink Optical port. If the source device / player detects the device incorrectly a forced Dolby Digital 5.1 output via Optical Digital Output can be done by pressing the Switch button for 8 seconds and then releasing it to force DD 5.1 or DTS 3/2 from optical output. This needs only to be done once and will need to be done if the switch has been powered-off
– Max transmission bandwidth : 10.2Gbps
– Input/Output TMDS signal : 0.5~1.5Volts p-p
– Input/Output DDC signal : 5Volts p-p (TTL)
– Input cable distance : ≤15m HDMI AWG24
– Output cable distance : ≤15m AWG24 HDMI 1.3 standard cable
– Max working current : 800mA
– Power adapter format Input : AC (50HZ, 60HZ) 100V-240V; Output: DC5V / 0.8A
– Operating Temperature range : (-15 to +55℃)
– Operating Humidity range : 5 to 90%RH (No Condensation)
– Dimension (L x W x H) : 16.5 x 6.5 x 2.6 cm