HDMI to SDI Converter |HDMI over Coaxial Cable up to 120 meter
This HDMI to SDI Converter uses a single 75Ω Coax cable, such as a RG59 / RG-6U cable to extend your HDTV display up to 120 meters for 1080p / FullHD via SDI / BNC Cables.
If you want to Extend an HDMI signal this item is a Transmitter only (HDMI to SDI) and needs an additional SDI to HDMI Converter below to convert the signal back from SDI to HDMI to connect to your HDTV at the far end.
The SDI to HDMI receiver at far end is not required if the signal needs to remain in SDI format for professional video broadcasting. It not only breaks the limitation of the HDMI cable transmission length, but also has more flexibility and convenience in cable construction. RG6U cable costs are very low compared to CAT6 / CAT7 networking cables. 64 or 96 Braid Full Copper RG6U or RG59 Coax cables are recommended for long distance installations.
This product offers solutions for residential consumers: HDTV retail and show site, HDTV, DVD and Projector factories, data center control, information distribution, conference room presentation, school and corporate training environments.
● The transmitter unit has 1 x HDMI input and 1 x SDI Output
● One 75Ω Coax cable can substitute HDMI cable to achieve long distance transmission.
● Transmission distance can be up to 120 meters for 1080p using Full Copper RG-6U Cable.
● Maintains highest HDMI single link video resolution 1080P / 60Hz.
● Support digital video formats in Deep Color Mode at up to 12bits / color.
● Support full HDMI audio and video.
● Easy to install and simple to use.
● Video amplifier bandwidth : 340 GHz
● Max. Video output : 1080P/60Hz
● Color depth : 12 bit Max.
● Input TMDS signal : 1.2 Volts P-P
● Input DDC signal – 5 Volts P-P (TTL)
● HDMI input/output connector – HDMI type A 19Pin Link Connector / BNC Output Connectors to RG6U Cable
● Power supply : 5V DC/1A
● Dimensions( L x W x H) : 98.5 x 92.6 x 31mm
1. Connect the HDMI source device to the transmitter unit via HDMI cable.
2. Connect one 75Ω RG-6U Coax. cable between the output port of transmitter and input port of a receiver (Receivers from SDI to HDMI needs to purchased additionally as at SD-SDI, HD-SDI and 3G-SDI to HDMI Video Converter Device (HDMI over Coax Cable / RG6U Receiver)
3. Connect the HDTV display HDMI input port to the receiver using a HDMI cable.
4. Connect the included 5V/1A DC power supplies to both the transmitter and receiver units.
5. Power on the output device first and the source device second.