Coaxial Cable Stripping Tool – For RG6U and RG59 Coaxial cable
This Coaxial Cable Stripping Tool is used to stripmost Coaxial cable / RG6 RG59/62 and RG 58 coax cable.
- Press black” OPEN” button up so tool opens. Be careful not to touch sharp blades.
- Remove outer jacket using side A.
- Place tip of cable at 2.5 mark and close cover of stripper
- Rotate several turns.
- Open tool and remove coax jacket.
- Pull back coax braid. It is okay if some strands are cut.
- Remove insulation and foil using side B. Place tip at 1.5 mark and close cover of stripper.
- Rotate several turns. Open tool and remove insulaton and foil.