Digital SATFinder | Dish Alignment Tool | Satellite Signal Finder
This Digital in-line signal strength meter is exactly what the DIY enthusiast needs to align any satellite dish for optimum reception. It can be used for both digital and analog reception.
This meter can save you a fortune when camping or at home when your dish needs re-alignment!!
Important to Note: This is an entry level device and therefore it does not support Diseq or SatCR and does not allow for skew angle set up.
- LCD display
- DC pass to LNB
- In-line IF signal strength meter
- Button operation
- To avoid a continuous full scale reading, do not use the Satellite Finder directly in front of the dish.
- When using a LNB with gain higher than 60dB insert a 5dB attenuator between the LNB/LNBF and the Satellite Finder.
The Satellite Finder has optional 4LED on the front panel indicating:
A) LED marked with 22KHz: The receiver is sending a 22KHz signal, used to switch some LNB to the high band frequency.
B) LED marked with 0Hz: The receiver does not send the 22KHz signal.
C) LED marked with 13V: Indicating the satellite receiver is switching 13V power to switch the LNB’s vertical polarization.
D) LED marked with 18V: Indicating the satellite receiver is switching 18V power to switch the LNB’s horizontal polarization.
- Frequency Range: 950MHz ~ 2150MHz
- Input level range: -40dBm ~ -10dBm
- Input impedance: 75Ohms
- Supply Voltage: 13-18V DC
- Operating temperature: 0°C ~ +40°C