4k Ultra HD HDMI Repeater / Extender / Active Equalizer – HDMI Signal Booster to Extend HDMI Cables up to 40 Meters
An HDMI Equalizer allows you to transmit high definition audio/video streams across long distance without any digital degradation. It also corrects any digital error in the stream and provides 40dB equalization to compenstate for any cable transmission loss. It will ensure a crystal clear HDTV picture by stopping any digital noise (sparkles).
● Compatible with HDTV Resolutions 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p @ 60hz, 4k 3840 x 2160 @ 30hz.
● This is the best Low Cost Solution to the Extra Long Cable Length Problem.
● Female-Female Adapter HDMI ports.
● Input video signal level: 1.2 volts p-p
● Inputs the DDC signal level: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
Equalizes the HDMI Signal from any HDMI device to allow for HDMI cables to be extended up to 40 meters compared to standard up to 20 meter ranges.
This extender uses the power on the HDMI Bus to equalize the Signal.
Maximum Data Cable Length Based on American Wire Gauge (AWG Rating) and resolution used:
● 0 to 40 Meters Over HDMI-Cable, 24 AWG, 720p/1080i
● 0 to 30 Meters Over HDMI-Cable, 26 AWG, 720p/1080i
● 0 to 25 Meters Over HDMI-Cable, 24 AWG, 1080p
For lengths exceeding 50 meters we recommend either HDMI over Fiber or HDMI Fiber Cables.
A technical guide on how to choose HDMI Cables & Equipment is available at Choosing the Correct HDMI Cables and HD Distribution Equipment.
HDMI CABLES AND EQUIPMENT SHOULD NEVER BE CONNECTED / DISCONNECTED WHILE YOUR EQUIPMENT IS POWERED ON SINCE THE HDMI PORT CARRIES A LOW VOLTAGE BUT CAN CAUSE DAMAGE TO EQUIPMENT WHEN PLUGGED / UNPLUGGED WHILE POWERED ON.
Please check the Home Entertainment Wiring Diagram section on our website for common uses of this device and for alternative wiring options.