HDMI to AV Converter / RCA (Composite / CVBS) video converter with Downscaler
This converter will convert any HDMI video to composite (Yellow RCA) Output to be used with older displays not having an HDMI input. It has a built-in audio decoder and will decode audio from HDMI input to stereo analog RCA output to be connected to external speakers or presentation device.
● Input: HDMI Video Type A female Connector
● Identify HDCP automatically, to get rid of the HDCP key
● Output: 1 Composite Video (RCA) 480i / 576i standard definition, 2 x RCA for Audio R/L Red/White.
● Input HDMI video resolution: 480P, 576P, 720P, 1080I, 1080P
● Output video supports both NTSC and PAL. Switch by button on the box.
● Portable size: 11(L) x 7(W) x 2.6(H) cm
● Power supply included: 5V/1A
HDMI to RCA / AV Instructional Video Demo
Example Installation Diagram
Use high quality Surge Protection plugs on your equipment to ensure unstable power from electrical wall socket / electrical surges will have less chance of damaging your equipment. a UPS (Uninterruptible power supply) is highly recommended in all areas of your home or business where LCD’s, players and HDMI Equipment is installed.
** NOTE!! – Composite / Yellow RCA video has a limitation of 480i / 576i resolution which is a limitation by international specification and not a limitation of the converter. The converter will supply the best resolution possible for composite vide 480i / 576i output using the built-in downscaler.