HDMI Extender over CAT6 / CAT7 Network Cable up to 60 Meters – HDMI v2.0 Ultra HD 4Kx2K @60Hz (3840 x 2160)
Break through the limitation, cost-effective solution for A/V integration. This UltraHD 4k HDMI Extender converts a HDMI signal to standard network signal and transfer it by CAT6/6A/7 cable to make the transmission distance up to 50 meters with ZERO Quality Loss.
The HDMI 2.0 60M HDMI extender uses one single Cat5e/6(recommended)cable instead of HDMI cable,you can extend the 4K signal to 60 Meters.The purpose of the extender is to achieve long-distance signal transmission with low- cost wires.
How to Install HDMI Extender over CAT6 Video and Instructions
- Compliant with HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2 and DVI 1.0;
- Signal transmission : Cat5e or Cat6(recommended) cables up to 60 meters instead of HDMI cables are connected between TX and RX
- Support video format up to [email protected] with 24bit RGB/YcbCR
- 4:4:4/YCBCR4:4:4,and up to [email protected] with 12bit YCBCR 4:4:4;
- Support 3D frame sequential video format up to [email protected];
- Support EDID Switch;
- Audio format support : DTS-HD/Dolby-trueHD/LPCM7.1/DTS/Dolby-AC3/DSD;
- HDMI Transmitter ——————-1PCS
- HDMI Receiver ———————-1PCS
- Power supply————————-2PCS
- User manual————————–1PCS
- Length of CAT-6 cable between Transmitter and Receiver : Up to 60 meters
- HDMI Input/Output : [email protected] / 1080p / 1080i / 720p / 576p / 576i / 480p / 480i
- Support audio formats : DTS-HD / Dolby-trueHD / LPCM7.1 / DTS / Dolby-AC3/DSD
- Max bandwidth-: 600MHz
- Max baud rate : 18Gbps
- Input Video signal : 0.5~1.5Volts p-p
- Output DDC signal : -5Volts p-p (TT1L)
- Input/Output HDMI cable distance : ≤15meter AWG26 HDMI Copper Cable or Any Length HDMI Fiber Optic Cable
- Max working current : 800mA
- Power adapter format : Input:AC (50HZ, 60HZ) 100V-240V; Output: DC5V/1A
- Operating Temperature range : (-15 to +55℃)
- Operating Humidity range : 5 to 90%RH (No Condensation)
- Dimension(L x W x H) : 82×43.5×23.5mm
Sample Installation Diagram
Status ————————–Power/HDMI Status indicator
HDMI Input ————————————-HDMI Input port
DC/5V————————————–DC Power Input Port
Cat5e/6 —————————–Network cable output port
Status ————————-Power/HDMI Status indicator
HDMI Output ——————————-HDMI Output port
DC/5V————————————-DC Power Input Port
Cat5e/6 —————————–Network cable input port
Connect and Operate
(Point to point application)
Please see the best practices installation guidelines as at HDMI Best Practises & Installation Guidelines
- Connect source device with transmitter by one HDMI cable(Max=10M).
- Connect display device with receiver by one HDMI cable(Max=10M).
- Connect TX with RX by one cat5e/6(Max=60M).
- Connect the power supply to the TX and RX.
- LED indicator : When a signal is input to work,steady blue light.
Installation and Precautions
To avoid electric shock , product damage and to protect your safety , please notice the following:
- Please slowly plug or unplug signal cables and do not often plug , unplug , or shake them.
- The equipment should not be placed under the sun, rain and damp or non-ventilated environment.
- Liquid items should not be placed on the equipment.
- Do not install the equipment near heat sources such as fire , power , or other amplifiers that produce heat.
- Do not insert the metal or other objects to the equipment in addition to connecting cables to ports.
- Do not demolish the equipment by yourself ; it should be maintained by professional maintenance staff.
Please ensure to use a good quality network cable such as CAT6 or CAT7 and above since unit transmission distance is dependent on the quality of the networking cable you use.
Cable below rated for up to 30 Meter Distances
Cables below rated for up to 60 Meter Distances