Multichoice / DSTV Smart LNB (SLNB) for Explora with 3xSATCR / Unicable LNB Ports & 1 x Legacy LNB Ports (QUAD Lnb Function)
An Installation example diagram for DSTV SmartLNB can be found as at DSTV XtraView Installation with SmartLNB & Diagram for Multichoice Explora/HDPVR and other decoders.The DStv SmartLNB has been specially designed and manufactured for the growing needs of non-commercial DStv installations. We recommend the DStv Smart LNB be used for all DStv Explora and most XtraView installations.
- Model Number – LMX500
- 3 x SatCR Unicable ports
- 1 x Legacy ports
- Input Frequency – 10.7 – 12.75 GHz
- Output Frequency – 950 – 2150 MHz
- L01 – 9.75 GHz
- L02 – 10.6 GHz
- Packaging dimensions – 145mm x 167mm x 60mm
Benefits of the DStv Smart LNB
• The DStv Smart LNB has been specially designed for use in non-commercial DStv installations and has been tested with all of our decoders.
• It is high band capable, ensuring that your installation can receive these signals in the future.
• It allows for a simple and more cost effective installation.
• Multiple decoders can be connected to the DStv Smart LNB without the need for a multiswitch / DStv Switch.
• The cable goes directly from the DStv Smart LNB to the decoder.
• A shorter cable run.
• If you install a DStv Smart LNB, you don’t have to change your LNB when upgrading to XtraView.