Multichoice HD DSTV Single View Decoder 6S (NO RCA and RF Ports, HDMI Only)
To enable control from another room for this decoder via a TVLink Infrared Eye you will need to use the RF Modulator as at RF Modulator (with TV Link)
Please see the DSTV Installation Diagrams & User Bands page for more information on installation of DSTV Decoders.
Manual for The DSTV Decoder Model 6s Available at DSTV Model 6s Single View HD Decoder Manual
The Single View HD Decoder (DStv HD Decoder) is HD capable, Dolby Digital 5.1 Capable and comes with a brand new user interface (all the screens and menus you use when watching TV). It also has great search features (making it easy for you to find something to watch), plus an eight-day TV Guide and the ability to control what your kids can watch with Parental Control. Watch all the action in crystal clear HD
- Plan your viewing with the eight-day TV Guide
- Easily find something to watch with the great search options
- Press on any channel to display the i-Plate and then scroll down to check out what’s on for the next 24 hours
- Set reminders for your favorite shows
- Control what your kids can watch with Parental Control
- Set up your Favourite Channels (no more surfing across all channels when looking for your favorite
- Link your DStv HD to another XtraView capable decoder to get access to two different channels in your home at the same time
HD channels are only available on selected packages. HD viewing is only available when the device is connected to an HD TV via HDMI.
– Locally manufactured
– Has 2 tuners allowing for an even more streamlined and reliable viewing experience
– Cardless (Cloaked CA) First decoder that has the smartcard technology integrated into the decoder
– Excludes installation
– A new remote (model B6)
– Program up to 5 buttons to control your TV and home theatre from one remote
The RF Modulator with IR Link below is commonly used with this product to change channels from remote location
Various Smart LNB options below that can be used with this decoder.