POC HDMI Extender over CAT6 Networking Cable up to 40m 1080p / 70m 720p using CAT6 Networking cable
This POC Powered HDMI Extender over Single Cat5e/6 extends high definition video and audio signals, at a distance of up to 40m (1080p) / 70m (720p) over a single Cat5e/6 cable.
- Highest quality transmission : Using uncompressed Technology for Lossless Video & Audio transmission.
- Supports 1080P and 3D signals, distance up to 40m over CAT6 for 1080p, 70 Meter for 720p
- Needs power only on transmitter side (Power Supply included). Receiver side powered by transmitter side power over ethernet cable.
- Supported Resolutions : 1080p / 1920 x 1080 FullHD, 720p 1280×720 or HD Ready
- Refresh Rate Support : 60Hz
- Built-in automatic adjustment system which makes the image smooth, clear and stable
- Built-in ESD protection system
- Simple to install, plug and play;
1. Connect an HDMI cable between the HDMI input port of transmitter and the HDMI output port of the video source,
2. Connect the HDMI output port of receiver to the display device with HDMI cable,
3. Connect the transmitter UTP port to the receiver UTP port using a single CAT6 cable (Shielded CAT6 recommended as per best practices installation guidelines).
4. Connect the provided DC 5V Power Supplies to the power socket of the transmitter
How to Install HDMI Extender over CAT6 Video and Instructions
|Length of CAT-6 cable between Rx and TX||Up to 70 metres 720p / 40 Meter 1080p|
|Support audio format||DTS-HD/Dolby-trueHD/LPCM7.1/DTS/Dolby-AC3/DSD|
|Support audio format output||LPCM7.1/DTS/Dolby-AC3/DSD|
|Max baud rate||6.75Gbps|
|Input Video signal||0.5~1.5Volts p-p|
|Output DDC signal||5Volts p-p (TT1L)|
|Input/Output HDMI Cable Distance||≤20m HDMI cable|
|Max working curren||1000mA|
|Power adapter format||Input:AC (50HZ, 60HZ) 100V-240V; Output: DC5V/1A|
|Operating Temperature range||(-15 to +55℃)|
|Operating Humidity range||5 to 90%RH (No Condensation)|
|Dimension (L x W x H)||82x45x21 (mm)|