SD-SDI, HD-SDI and 3G-SDI to HDMI Video Converter Device (HDMI over Coax Cable / RG6U Receiver)
The SDI to HDMI converter allows SD-SDI, HD-SDI and 3G-SDI signals to be shown on HDMI displays while ensuring high bit rates of 2.970 Gbit/s to give you fast signal transmission without any quality loss. For professionals this means that it is now easier to distribute and extend your SDI signal while giving you the ability to display your work on HDMI displays thanks to the built in HDMI converter. This unit can be used in conjunction with a HDMI to SDI (x2) Converter (HDMI over Single Coaxial Cable Transmitter up to 120 meter to convert and extend an HDMI signal up to 120 meter using Full Copper RG6U or RG59 cable. The connectors on the unit needs to be BNC crimped by using the BNC connectors at BNC Crimp-on Connector on the end of the RG69 75Ohm cable.
- Auto detect resolution of HD-SDI, SD-SDI and 3G-SDI
- Full HDMI supported with embedded audio;
- Synchronized output audio video and audio;
- Plug and play.
- Input : SDI
- Format: Auto detect resolution of HD-SDI, SD-SDI and 3G-SDI
- Date rate: 270Mb/s, 1.485Gb/s, 2.97Gb/s
- Impedance: 75Ω
- Receive ability: SD-SDI signal is as far as 460 meters away; HD-SDI is as far as 120 meters away;
- Resolution: SD 525i, 625i; HD720P@24HZ, 720P@25HZ, 720P@30HZ, 720P@50HZ, 720P@60HZ, HD 1080i@50HZ; 1080i@60HZ; HD 1080P@24HZ, 1080P@25HZ, 1080P@30HZ, 1080P@50HZ, 1080P@60HZ;
- Audio: 48KHZ digital audio.
- Power: DC 5V /1A. working currency is less than 400mA;
- Dimensions: 105*59*23mm