4×4 Ultra HD 4k HDMI True Matrix Switch / Splitter with IR Remote Control and RS232 Serial Port for Home Automation Control
Tested 100% with all common HDMI sources such as HDPVR, Apple TV Player, Android Media Players / TV Boxes, OVHD, DSTV Explora, Sony Playstation Consoles, Microsoft Xbox Consoles, DVD players and Blu-ray Players on the SA market.
HDMI Matrix Switcher Installation and Wiring Setup Video
Make the 4×4 True Matrix Switch / Splitter the heart of any truely complex and impressive home theater system. The device features 4 inputs and 4 independently assignable outputs giving you true flexibility and the ability to have various media playing on different screens. Great for coreographing an awe inspiring multi-media experience or simply allowing multiple members of the family the freedom to watch from whatever source they choose on their own screen.
Sample Installation Diagram:
● Support for Deep Color Signal.
● Supports RS232 serial port for own automation commands from PC or Laptop.
● Autoskip for unconnected inputs.
● Operating temp: -5 to +35 degrees C (-41 to +95 degrees F)
● Data transfer speed: 2.25 Gbps x 3
● Input Video Signal: 0.5-1.0 volts p-p
● Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
● Max working current: 1800mA
● Power adapter format: Input AC (50Hz.60Hz) 100V-240V; Output DC 5V
● Output Video: HDMI 1.3 + HDCP 1.0/1.1/1.2
● Support Resolution : UltraHD 4k / 3840 x 2160 @ 30hz, 60hz @ 1080p / 1080i / 720p / 576p / 480p / 576i / 480i
● Full-HD Chain: 4k/1080p cascade above 6 layers
● Support video color format: deep color 24bit/36bit
● Support audio format: PCM, Dolby-AC3, DTS 7.1, DSD, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Master Audio
● HDMI output cable distance: <=15m (can be extended with amplifier in most cases)
● HDMI version: 1.4
● HDCP version: 1.2
● HDMI 1.4 compliance.
● High bandwidth pass through with support for deep color and advanced digital audio formats.
● 4 inputs and 4 independent outputs.
● IR remote control.
● AC/DC Power Adapter included.
HDMI CABLES AND EQUIPMENT SHOULD NEVER BE CONNECTED / DISCONNECTED WHILE YOUR EQUIPMENT IS POWERED ON SINCE THE HDMI PORT CARRIES A LOW VOLTAGE BUT CAN CAUSE DAMAGE TO EQUIPMENT WHEN PLUGGED / UNPLUGGED WHILE POWERED ON. The sequence below should be followed when installing new cables or equipment between source/player and LCD / Plasma.
1.) Power-off all equipment (At the wall socket).
2.) Connect all Cables, Splitters, Switches, Extenders within HDMI Distribution Network.
3.) Power on all Splitters, Switches, Extenders within HDMI Distribution Network.
4.) Power on all LCD / Plasma’s and set to HDMI input from HDMI Distribution Network.
5.) Power on Sources / Players (Sources negotiates HDCP Handshake via HDMI Network to displays which is set to HDMI input to respond to handshake).
Use high quality Surge Protection plugs on your equipment to ensure unstable power from electrical wall socket / electrical surges will have less chance of damaging your equipment. a UPS (Uninterruptible power supply) is highly recommended in all areas of your home or business where LCD’s, players and HDMI Equipment is installed.