Sonoff SINGLE Wifi Programmable Wireless Smart Switch 220v / 10 Amp
This Smart On/Off switch has built-in Wifi to connect to your existing Wifi Network. It has 220v In and 220V Output and can function as a Timer Switch e.g program as a Day Night switch or to power on Devices up to 2000W (10amps) e.g Kettle / Lights / Home Entertainment / HDTV’s / Music Theatres / Multiplug etc at certain times of the day or via a tap on your smartphone or when certain conditions met from other devices via rules on the EweLink App. Rules on the Ewelink App for Apple iOS or Android Smartphones that can control the device is fully customizable. You can control the smart switch via 3g / 4g mobile as well and do not have to be on the same wifi network. The device can also be shared to anyone’s email address to allow control of the device by multiple people.
Example Installation Diagram:
Features & Specifications:
- Remote ON/OFF–Turn electrical devices on/off from anywhere
- App Support –Free iOS and Android mobile App eWeLink
- Sync Status–Real-time device status provided to App
- Timing–Set scheduled/countdown/loop timers to turn on/off at specified time
- Share Control– Control your smart home together with your family
- Scene–Turn on/off a gang of devices with one tap
- Auto Smart Scene–Triggered on/off by temp, hum or other environmental conditions from sensors or other smart devices
- Compatibility –Works perfectly with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, IFTTT, Google Nest
Sample Image of EweLink App Functionality
This smart device is compatible with Google Assistant (Google Home App), Siri (Apple Assistant), Bixby (Samsung Assistant), Alexa (Amazon Assistant), Cortana (Windows Assistant) or Samsung SmartThings by using the third party apps and linking Ewelink or Tuya devices to it. Google Assistant are the most commonly used voice assistant for these smart devices due to compatibility across a vast range of devices.
To Start Controlling your devices by voice commands for Google Assistant
- Ensure your Smart Devices is Setup in Ewelink App or Tuya App and named accordingly. Google Assistant best understands English and if devices in another language voice control will be difficult.
- Download the Google Home and Google Assistant, sign into the apps with your gmail or email details.
- Open Google Home App –> Click on Devices –> Add Device
- Click on Works with Google
- Click the Magnifying Glass and search for Ewelink
- Click on the Ewelink Smart Home and Authorize Google to use Ewelink Devices by logging into Ewelink with your details
- After import all your devices can be controlled via the Home app or via Voice e.g command are e.g “Hey Google, Turn on Kitchen Lights”, “Hey Google, Turn Off Kitchen Lights”.
- If you have gates and garage motors you need to create Personal Automation Routines on Google Home to respond to “Hey Google, Open Garage Door” and “Hey Google, Close Garage Door”. Initial Commands will be “Hey Google, Turn On Garage Door” to open/close garage door but by using Routines you can have custom voice commands to respond to Open/Close Google Voice Commands.
The Waterproof Box below can be used if this device is installed outdoors and needs protection from Rain/Dust. The Wifi signal will not be affected by installing the smart device inside a PVC Box: