Mini Wireless Keyboard & Touchpad with Selectable Backlight Colors – Rechargeable battery
This All-in-One Mini wireless Keyboard and Mousepad can be used to control any capable operating system (Windows, Mac, Android, IPad IOS with an Available USB Port) from a distance and is mostly used with Media Players / Laptop’s or any device you want to control from a distance e.g when a presentation is done or when streaming / playing games etc.
The unit is black only, but the backlight can be switched to Red, Blue or Green as indicated below.
- Fn+F2: Handover Backlight Red/Green/Blue
- Fn+Space: Speed up the mouse move
- Fn+F11: Full screen to browser
- Fn+F6: On/Off Backlit
This keyboard is commonly used with the Media Players below
- 92 keys, 2.4GHz Wireless Keyboard with Touchpad.
- Mini QWERTY keyboard with multimedia control keys and PC gaming control keys.
- Suitable for Google TV, HD player, set top, Android TV box, foriPhone and Web TV.
- Maximum operating distance: >4m without signal disturbance and no direction limit.
- Lithium rechargeable battery supplied with product,with micro USB interface for charging battery
- Suitable for people to watch internet TV plays on via broadband/PC like NBC, ABC, fox and IPTV.
- Select viewing pleasures without walking to computer to change channels/scroll through options.
- Adjustable touchpad.
- Scroll wheel function.
- Compatible to real notebook touchpad.
- TPU keys are very comfortable for typing experience.
- Microsoft for Windows multimedia controls.
- Wireless controls multimedia PC/smart mobile phone
- Power consumption: 55mA(on), 1mA(sleep) Built-in lithium-ion battery
- Android, Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows CE, Windows 7, Windows 10 & above, Linux (Debian-3.1. Redhat-9.0 Ubuntu-8.10 Fedora-7.0 tested)
Mac OS X. Android 3.0
If the Bulb / Globe LED lights up Orange or Yellow it indicates the keyboard is not paired with the USB Receiver Dongle
- Ensure Battery is Charged
- Press FN + ALT + F1 (RF marked Key on Keyboard) together and then wait until the Bulb / Globe Light on Keyboard starts to flash and release the keys.
- Insert the USB Dongle into a PC or Android Media Player and the keyboard will pair automatically with the USB Receiver.
- Some Keyboards might differ and will pair on FN + F1 Keys pressed together or only F1 Pressed while Powering on the keyboard and then inserting the USB Dongle to pair automatically.