This converter will convert any HDMI video to composite (Yellow RCA) Output to be used with older displays not having an HDMI input. It has a built-in audio decoder and will decode audio from HDMI input to stereo analog RCA output to be connected to external speakers or presentation device.
Other products on the web related to this item. Please use the < > buttons below to browse through all the available listings
● Input: HDMI Video Type A female Connector
● Identify HDCP automatically, to get rid of the HDCP key
● Output: 1 Composite Video (RCA) 480i / 576i standard definition, 2 x RCA for Audio R/L Red/White.
● Input HDMI video resolution: 480P, 576P, 720P, 1080I, 1080P
● Output video supports both NTSC and PAL. Switch by button on the box.
● Portable size: 11(L) x 7(W) x 2.6(H) cm
● Power supply included: 5V/1A
Example Installation Diagram
Use high quality Surge Protection plugs on your equipment to ensure unstable power from electrical wall socket / electrical surges will have less chance of damaging your equipment. a UPS (Uninterruptible power supply) is highly recommended in all areas of your home or business where LCD's, players and HDMI Equipment is installed.
** NOTE!! - Composite / Yellow RCA video has a limitation of 480i / 576i resolution which is a limitation by international specification and not a limitation of the converter. The converter will supply the best resolution possible for composite vide 480i / 576i output using the built-in downscaler.