Active HDMI to VGA (with 3.5mm Audio Output) Cable – Convert HDMI to Analogue VGA – 1080p / 1920×1080)
Tested 100% with all common HDMI sources such as Apple TV Player, Mvix (HDMI Version), Sony Playstation 3, Microsoft Xbox 360, DVD players and Blu-ray Players on the SA market.
This product is similar to the HDFURY and HDMI to VGA Ultimate 1080 model powered converters. It will convert video from a HDMI source to VGA / HD15 / D-Sub (15 pins, 3 rows of 5 pins each). If using longer than a 5 meter VGA Cable please use a powered HDMI to VGA Conveter as on our website.
- Supported video input : HDMI 1080P / 720p / 1080i
- Supported video output : VGA: 480P/50HZ, 480P/60HZ, 720P/50HZ, 720P/60HZ, 1080P/50HZ, 1080P/60HZ – Supports the same format as input. No Upscaling or downscaling of resolutions. Your end display needs to supported the resolution on the VGA input from the source device e.g for 720p the resolution 1280 x 720 needs to be supported on display which is a 16:9 aspect ratio, for 1080p input, 1920 x 1080 needs to be supported on the display device VGA input.
- Supported Audio Output – Stereo Analogue via 3.5mm Audio Jack output on Adapter cable
- HDCP 1.2 protocol compliant.
- Powered from HDMI Source device 5v HDMI port.
Connection and Operation Instructions
1. Connect one cable from HDMI Source / Player into the Converter HDMI input.
2. Connect VGA from monitor or projector into converter output. Connect Audio if needed from adapter 3.5mm audio output port
Use high quality Surge Protection plugs on your equipment to ensure unstable power from electrical wall socket / electrical surges will have less chance of damaging your equipment. a UPS (Uninterruptible power supply) is highly recommended in all areas of your home or business where LCD’s, players and HDMI Equipment is installed.