1.5 Meter 4k HDMI Cable – High Speed Premium HDMI Cable up to 4K (3840 x 2160) Ultra HD resolutions
HDMI 2.0, which is backwards compatible with earlier versions of the HDMI specification v1.4,v1.3,v1.2 etc, significantly increases bandwidth up to 18Gbps and adds key enhancements to support market requirements for enhancing the consumer video and audio experience.
Tested 100% with all common HDMI sources such as Multichoice DSTV Explora / HDPVR, Sony Playstation Consoles, Microsoft Xbox Consoles, DVD players and Blu-ray Players.
HDMI v1.4 vs v2.0 vs 2.1 Comparison Video
This CABLE is For:
– Any Device with an HDMI Interface (Backwards Compatible to HDMI V1.0)
– To Connect any BLU-RAY / HD DVD / Multichoice HDPVR to a display or Digital Receiver to provide Audio / Video travelling via the same cable for HD Video/Audio
– Connect your XBOX 360, XBOX ONE / Playstation 3 or 4 Gaming Console to a display / digital receiver with a HDMI interface (Provides > 4k UltraHD resolutions, specs below)
– To connect current DVD players with a HDMI interface to a display / digital receiver to allow upscaling of normal DVD resolution to 1080p
HDMI Ethernet Channel technology consolidates video, audio, and data streams into a single HDMI cable, combining the umatched signal quality and convenience of HDMI connectivity with the power and flexibility of home entertainment networking. It incorporates a dedicated data channel into the HDMI link, enabling high-speed, bi-directional networking at up to 100 Mb/sec.
- HDMI 2.0 includes support for BT.2020 Colorimetry with 10 or more bits of color depth.
- Video Formats defined in BT.2020 and supported by HDMI 2.0 specification:
– 2160p, 10/12 bits, 24/25/30Hz, RGB/4:2:2/4:4:4
– 2160p, 10/12 bits, 50/60Hz, 4:2:0/4:2:2
What are the 4K formats supported ?
HDMI CABLES AND EQUIPMENT SHOULD NEVER BE CONNECTED / DISCONNECTED WHILE YOUR EQUIPMENT IS POWERED ON SINCE THE HDMI PORT CARRIES A LOW VOLTAGE BUT CAN CAUSE DAMAGE TO EQUIPMENT WHEN PLUGGED / UNPLUGGED WHILE POWERED ON.