120 Meter HDMI KVM Extender Balun (KeyBoard, Video, Mouse) over IP extender – Set (TX & RX Units)
This HDMI KVM Over IP Extender is based on TCP/IP standard. It transmits max 120 meters from your HDMI or DVI-D source to HD display by single CAT5e/6 cable. At the same time, it’s also transmits you HDMI source by point-to-point mode, one point-to-many mode and cascade connection mode.
These HDMI KVM over IP / Network Extenders has been tested with the Network over Powerline adapters as at Tenda 200Mbit/s Network over Powerline and Tenda 1Gbit/s Network over Powerline adapters. Using this HDMI KVM Extender over IP product in this type of setup together with the Network over Powerline adapters will effectively create an HDMI over Powerline solution. It will not require network switches and CAT6 Networking cable to enable these extenders to function, it will use existing 220v electrical power cables as the transport medium between the KVM Transmitter and Receiver when used together with Network over Powerline products. This type of solution has been tested up to 70 meter over existing home / business power cables. Longer distances is possible but will be dependant on your home power cables quality and wiring at the DBBoard. If a UPS is used inbetween transmitter and receiver this solution will not work as the signal can only pass through electrical DBBoard and breakers and not via a UPS.
- Support HDMI 1.3/HDCP1.1&1.2
- Support point-to-point mode, one point-to-many mode and cascade connection mode.
- 802.3 Ethernet standard.
- Support IR control, you can control STB or Blue-Ray DVD at receiving side with the remote control.
- The design of pure hardware, plug and play, no need for additional software.
- Support IR remote control 38KHz,NEC.
- Support long distance controll with a keyboard and mouse
IR remote control
HDMI Sender:3W HDMI receiver:3W
450g x 2
Physical interface diagram
1 DC/5V Power input
2 UTP Output port
3 HDMI Input port
4 IR TX
5 USB port
6 Power indicator
7 Signal indicator
1 DC/5V Power input
2 UTP Input port
3 HDMI output port
4 IR RX
5-6 USB port for KVM ( keyboard and mouse)
7 Power indicator
8 Signal indicator
Connection and operation:
1) Connect the HDMI source (such as DVD, PS3, STB ) to the “HDMI IN” of transmitter with your HDMI cable.
2) Connect the “HDMI out” of Receiver to HDTV display with your HDMI cable.
3) Connect the transmitter and the receiver by Cat 5E/6 cable, distance can be up to 120m.
4) Connect the two 5V power supply to the transmitter and receiver, power supply for the equipment and the LED indicator light on. When status lamp on and flicker, equipment starts normal.
5) Connect the “IR receiver “into “IR-TX” port on transmitter, and “IR transmitter ” into the “IR-RX” on receiver, and make sure the IR transmitter aim at IR Receiver of the controlled device if you need the IR control function.
2x 5V/2A Power Supply.
1x IR transmitter
1x IR receiver
1x User’s Manual
One to one application:
One to many application