2 Port HDMI KVM Switch with USB Type C Ports
The 2 port HDMI/USB/Type C KVM is used to connect multiple computers to the same Keyboard, Mouse and HDMI Display e.g. in a server room you will need 1 display, keyboard and mouse only and switch between the different servers or PC’s via the switch to use one set of controls and one display.
Note: Please use a wired keyboard and mouse. Wireless Keyboards not tested yet, but with wireless mouse work.
- 2 Inputs of high-definition video sources , 2x USB type C and 4x USB interfaces
- Supports video resolutions up to 4Kx2K@60Hz including lower resolutions like FullHD / 1080p / 720p
- Sound format: LPCM2/5.1/7.1CH Dolby 5.1CH
- Color : Black
- USB devices that can be connected : USB mouse, keyboard, printer (self powered), camera (self powered), Please note Wireless USB Devices may require additional power and not all wireless devices may work with the switch.
- Simple to install, plug and play
Example Installation Diagram
- 2-Port HDMI KVM Switch
- Unit is Powered by HDMI and USB – No Power Supply Needed
- 2 x USB Type A to USB Type C Cables
Note!! HDMI Cables not included. It needs to be purchased separately and we have various lengths available, please email for a specific length. We also have alternative longer USB Cables in-stock which can be purchased separately if the bundled USB Cables too short.