Digital Audio 3×1 Toslink Optical Switch with IR Remote Control (3 Inputs, 1 Output to Receiver or Amplifier)
If you are limited to only 1 optical toslink digital input on your receiver, this switch is the ideal solution. It will allow up to 3 Optical toslink devices (e.g. HDPVR, PS3, Xbox 360 or Blu-ray etc) to connect audio to the switch and output via a single cable to digital receiver / amp and inputs can be changed with the IR Remote control supplied. The switch is active and capable of delivering Dolby Digital 5.1, DTS, Dolby Prologic and other optical toslink audio standards.
– A single cable connected to receiver and up to 3 players / sources will switch audio to receiver / amp via IR Remote.
– Audio format supported : LPCM 2.0 / DTS / AC3 / Dolby Digital 5.1
– Supports signal retiming
– Optical toslink fiber cable loss less than 0.2Db/m
– Output distance is up to 40m.
– No loss of quality
– Installs in minutes
– Needs DC5V/500mA power supply
Optical Toslink Switch Review and Functions Video
– Support audio format : LPCM2.0/DTS/Dolby-AC3
– Peak wavelength : 650nm
– Max baud rate : 16Mbps
– Output cable distance : ≤40m
– Max working current : 100mA
– Power adapter format : Input:AC (50HZ, 60HZ) 100V-240V; Output: DC5V/500mA
– Operating Temperature range : (0 to +40℃)
– Dimension (L x W x H) : 54x54x23.5 (mm)
– Weight : 80g