High Precision Fiber Optic Cleaver | 125um Fiber Optic Cable Cutter for FFTH (Fiber to the Home) Applications
- With the introduction of the FC-6 series you can now have the ultimate tool for single and ribbon cleaving.
- Built on a robust high-quality platform, the FC-6 is ideal for use with fusion splicing or other precision applications. setting a new standard for flexibility and performance.
- An optional fiber scrap collector can be installed to help maintain loose scraps resulting from cleaving The scrap collector works to automatically grab and store the scrap fibers as the cleaver’s lid is raised following a completed cleave.
Fiber Optic Cleaver Usage Instructional Video
– Used for Mass or Single Fiber Cleaving
– Utilizes an Automatic Anvil Drop for Fewer Required Steps and Better Cleave Consistency
– Prevents Double Scoring of the Fibers.
– Has Superior Blade Height and Rotational Adjustment
– Available With Automatic Fiber Scrap Collection.
– Can Be Operated With Minimal Steps
– Compact body & light weight
– High Precision Cleaves
– 12 Position Rotatable and Replaceable Blade
|Applicable fibers||Single-mode or Multimode Use|
|Coating Diameter||250um ~ 900um|
|Typical Cleave Angle||0.5 Degrees|
|Cleave Length||9 – 16mm (Single Fiber – 0.25mm Coating) 10 – 16mm (Single Fiber – 0.9mm Coating)|
|Blade Life Time||36,000 cleaves (3,000 per blade position)|
|Cleaver Dimensions||63 x 65 x 63mm|
For Other Related tools please see the Fiber Optic Products below