Inline 8800mAh Router UPS | CCTV Rechargeable Battery Backup | Gizzu POE UPS
The Perfect solution for LOAD Shedding or power cuts!!! Keep your internet router on for up to 8 hours when power is off to enable usage of the internet via your router . You can also power POE wifi access points / network switches or any equipment which uses a DC or POE power interface for power. Most routers and small network switches and wifi access points uses around 10 watts of power and estimates has been calculated on this power usage. The device will automatically start charging again when the power is switched on.
This mini 8800mAh DC | PoE UPS allows you to power various devices from CCTV cameras, VOIP phones, Internet Routers, Wifi Access Points or Recharge Smartphones. It features 4 high capacity lithium-ion batteries for a total of 8800mAh battery power capacity for all your charging needs.
It supports Power over Ethernet(PoE) to allow power to transfer over the data line for devices like VOIP PoE phones, sensors and webcams. For extra safety it also features an intelligent protective design which includes Over-Charge, Over-Discharge and Short Circuit Protection.
- High Capacity Lithium-Ion Batteries allows 1000’s of recharges compared to traditional UPS’s
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) support for Wifi Access Points, CCTV Cameras etc
- Built-in Adapter
- Intelligent Protective Design
- Smart Chip Control
- Input voltage: 100~240Vac/50-60Hz
- Battery: 2200mAh x 4 (Lithium-Ion)
- Dimensions: 18.2 x 10.7 x 3.2 cm
- Weight: 460 g
- Output Voltage: 15, 19, 24Vdc
- Output Polarity: +4, 5 pins – 7, 8 pins
- Output Current: 15V/2.4A & 19V/1.8A & 24V/1.5A
- Output Voltage: 5, 9, 12Vdc
- Output Current: 5V, 9V, 12V/3A