Inline HDMI Extender Over CAT6 Network Cable up to 30 Meter – Full HD 1080p
This HDMI Extender over Single Cat5e/6 extends high definition video and audio signals, at a distance of up to 30m for Full HD (1080p) over a single Cat5e/6 cable.
Transmission distances will vary based on quality of network cable used e.g CCA vs Full Copper CAT6 or CAT5e vs CAT6.
How to Install HDMI Extender over CAT6 Video and Instructions
- Support video input : 1080p/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i
- Signal transmission :Single CAT-5e STP or CAT-6 STP(recommended) cables up to 30 meters instead of HDMI cables are connected between TX and RX Extender.
- Support video output : 1080p/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i
- No loss of quality
- Installs in minutes
Installing the HDMI Extender Over CAT5e/CAT6:
- Switch off All Equipment during Connections
- Plug the transmitter into the HDMI input source such as a DSTV Explora, PS4 etc.
- Connect a CAT6 cable to both the output of the transmitter and input of the receiver.
- Plug the HDMI receiver into the HDMI display such as: TV, Projector etc.
- Power on All Equipment
Sample Installation Diagram
1x HDMI Over CAT5e/6 Transmitter
1x HDMI Over CAT5e/6 Receiver