USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type C to SATA Drive Adapter Cable | 2.5″ HDD to SATA
This USB 3.1 Type-C to 2.5-Inch SATA III Adapter lets you connect a 2.5 inch SATA hard drive or Solid State drive through USB 3.1, ideal for anyone in need of storing and transferring large amounts of data through the USB-C port your your MacBook Air, Chromebook, Tablet or PC. Supporting data transfer rates of up to 10 Gbps for 2.5″ Hard Drives (7mm, 9.5mm, 12.5mm, SSD). The USB 3.1 interface is backwards compatible with older systems,USB 3.0 (5Gbps),USB 2.0 (480 Mbps) and USB 1.1 (12Mbps).
The USB 3.1 TYPE-C to SATA III Adapter features a cable-style design. This external storage solution is compatible with Windows® operating systems , Mac® OS X, Linux® and Chrome.
- Compatible with USB Type-C
- Small reversible USB Type C connector
- USB3.1 Gen2 10Gbps (20X faster than USB2.0)
- Supports 2.5-inch SATA I/II/III (up to 6 Gbps)
- Supports USB 3.1/3.0 Super Speed backwards compatible with USB1.1, USB 2.0 specifications.
- Hot-Swappable Plug & Play
- Cable length 1.5FT/45CM
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 10 Gbps (On USB 3.1)
- Type and Rate: USB 3.1 Gen 2 @ 10 Gbps
- Housing Material: Plastic
- Main body Dimensions: 43.6 (W) x 33.1 (H) x 9.6(D) mm
- Cable Length: 505 mm
- Weight: Approximately 29.4g
- Power Mode: Bus-Powered
- USB Type-C Male Connector
- SATA I/II /III Data & Power Combo 22 pin
- Microsoft Windows10/8.1/8/7/ Vista (32bit) / XP (Pro with SP3) Windows Server (Above 2008 64bit) compatible
- Mac OS X (Above 10.6.8)
- Linux OS (Above Ubantu 13. 04 x86)
- Available USB 3.1 Type C Port
If you do not have a USB Type C port on your PC / Laptop please choose one of the below USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 Interface Cables