4k Ultra HD HDMI Extender SET over CAT6 with Audio & HDMI Loop Out and IR Extender | up to 100 Meter
This HDMI extender uses one single CAT6 cable instead of HDMI cable, you can extend a 4K/1080p Video signal up to 60 Meters. The purpose of the extender is to achieve long-distance signal transmission with low- cost wires. It also supports 3.5mm Audio Transmission and Infrared Remote Control back to Source / Player. The Transmitter unit has a Loop-Out HDMI Port and functions as a HDMI Splitter.
- Compliant with HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2 and DVI 1.0;
- Signal transmission : Cat6 cable up to 60 meters instead of HDMI cables are connected between TX and RX
- Support video format up to 4k2k@30Hz, FullHD 1080p@60Hz and other resolutions lower at 60hz, with 24bit RGB/YcbCR
- 4:4:4/YCBCR4:4:4,and up to 4k2k@30Hz with 12bit YCBCR 4:4:4;
- Support 3D frame sequential video format up to 1080p@60;
- Audio format support via HDMI : DTS-HD/Dolby-trueHD/LPCM7.1/DTS/Dolby-AC3/DSD;
- Audio format support via 3.5mm Audio : Analogue Audio
- Infrared Supported for a large amount of frequencies
- Length of CAT-6 cable between Transmitter and Receiver : Up to 100 meters for 4k 30hz Transmission distances on Full Copper CAT6 STP.
- HDMI Input/Output : 4Kx2K@30Hz / 1080p / 1080i / 720p / 576p / 576i / 480p / 480i
- Support audio formats : DTS-HD / Dolby-trueHD / LPCM7.1 / DTS / Dolby-AC3/DSD
- Max bandwidth-: 600MHz
- Max baud rate : 18Gbps
- Input Video signal : 0.5~1.5Volts p-p
- Output DDC signal : -5Volts p-p (TT1L)
- Input/Output HDMI cable distance : ≤15meter AWG26 HDMI Copper Cable or Any Length HDMI Fiber Optic Cable
- Max working current : 800mA
- Power adapter format : Input:AC (50HZ, 60HZ) 100V-240V; Output: DC5V/1A
- Operating Temperature range : (-15 to +55℃)
- Operating Humidity range : 5 to 90%RH (No Condensation)
Due to high bandwidth when using 4k UltraHD Full Copper CAT6 Network Cabling is recommended. For 720p or FullHD CCA Cable can be used but Full Copper advised.